Friday, May 8, 2020

Gold Snail Wrinkle Plumper 2x power by The Saem

One of my favourite cosmetics product from South Korea is The Saem. I like to use The Saem Jeju Fresh Aloe Shooting Gel 95%. I feel that it has good result for my skin, even not too obvious (slowly but sure).


Last time, on January 2020, I went to South Korea for open trip, and I happened to shopping in the Saem. I just want to restock my shooting gel, but with the power of sales marketing, I ended up buy other products too.

Gold Snail Wrinkle Plumper 2x Power by The Saem ~~ credit




Price: KRW 50.000원 (about IDR 650.000 / USD 45)

Internal Capacity: 10ml/33oz

Description:
  • Skin moisturizing and elasticity improvement with 43% snail mucus filtrate
  • Skin energy enhancement effect of 24K gold
  • Layering moisturizing and activating effects of low molecular・high molecular hyaluronic acid
  • Peptide・red ginseng extracts provide rich nutrition
Let's describe each material:
  1. Snail mucus Filtrate ~ packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which are commonly used in beauty products and proven to be beneficial for the skin.
  2. Hyaluronic Acid ~ is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues.
  3. Peptide ~ are the building blocks that make up protein.
  4. Red Ginseng Extracts ~ boosts skin hydration, diminishes rough texture, helps fade uneven skin tone, and help visibly improve wrinkles by working within skin to bolster its natural firmness.
How To Use? Take a small amount and apply it to the area where wrinkles are anxious by tapping lightly.
Precautions When Using
  • Use only as directed.
  • Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.
  • Do not use the product on scars or any area of skin irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
  • Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
  • Keep the product out of the reach of children and babies
The package is like inject, just press and the it will come out. It smell nice, and very soft. The texture is very light. It absorb immediately to the skin.
I'm just using it now because I still have previous serum. Hope this suitable to my skin and give my skin a good result.

No comments:

Post a Comment