Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Movie :: I Fine Thank You Love You (2015)

It's premiere today at Platinum Cineplex Armada Town Square Magelang.

Thailand Movie ~ I Fine Thank You Love You..

If I didn't watch the trailer, I won't take time to watch this movie.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoFNUxnPQXE

It's so funny, and guess what. The person that seat behind me, has a big sound of laugh. I'm laughing not only because of the funny things come, but also the sound of that person'e laugh. XD

Release Date : Jan 21, 2015
Language : Thai
Genre : ROMANCE
Cast & Crew : Ice Preechaya, Sunny Suwanmethanon
Director : Mez Tharatorn
Length : 121 Min

Pleng is an English Teacher who is preety and charismatic. Her life was change when she has to help a guy name Gym, who has been broke up with his girlfriend. It's a pity, that Gym can't speak English and there are a lot of funny things in his life. At the same time, Pleng fall in love with Pruek, a handsome man from wealthy family.

Credit: Platinum Cineplex Armada Town Square Magelang Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Platinumcineplex)

No comments:

Post a Comment