Sunday, October 2, 2016

Waduk Sermo, Kulon Progo (2) > Yogyakarta Special District - Indonesia

Link:
- Wikipedia
- Yogyes
- Jogja.co

Waduk Sermo Part 1

Address: Sermo Lor, Hargowilis, Kokap, Kabupaten Kulon Progo, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55653

Another visit to Waduk Sermo. This time, I'm going with Majapahit Runner. I plan to run for 10km. The view is still amazing, even more. Because there's so many new spot in here.

Kalibiru located near Waduk Sermo. If you want, you can visit Kalibiru too.

our car park around here

Welcome to Tourist Spot Sermo, this spot is re-new.


Akar Liar



Another Spot

Big Restaurant in here. I wonder, if  elder wants to eat here, will he/she climb that stairs?

5km, we arrive at here, Pesona Bukit Pethu

Pesona Bukit Pethu

There's 18km if you go around the dam.  I run for 5km, until Pesona Bukit Pethu. Then I go back to the car park. So I took 10km.

It's nice and refreshing. But, the sun shine so bright. We came here at the morning, and now it's already almost noon. So it's so hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment