Thursday, December 1, 2016

Preparing for Winter Trip :: South Korea Winter Escape Trip 6-15 January 2017

Because I will travelling to South Korea at January 2017, whith I heard that it's the coldest in Korea, so I have to prepare some things.

I live in Indonesia, which do not friend with snow.
I have ever feel winter when I'm studied Chinese in Beijing. But, that time, the winter come step by step from Summer, Autumn, then Winter. So I did not feel a big difference.

This time, I will go from tropic country to winter. I'm sure there will be a big influence to my body. So I have to prepare enough clothes and some vitamins.

1. Winter Jacket
I have only 1 winter Jacket, because I have studied at China for 1 year before. But I think, it's still not enough. So, I try to looking for some winter jacket in here (my country). There's some, at Zara, Uniqlo, or some online shop in Indonesia. But, the price is really expensive. It's more than IDR 700.000 for a jacket.

So, I try to buy online at China, and this time, I try Aliexpress. And I found one that I like.

Link: 2016 new waded jacket female winter jacket
Only for USD 23. (about IDR 300.000 according exchange currency when you make the transaction) and free shipping.

So, I decided to try to buy online. The smallest size is L, so I try to buy L (but now I want to buy XL, because the jacket really slim).

And it's really good jacket, I love it. Really warm when wear it. I plan to bring 2 winter jacket, and 1 winter coat and less usual blouse.

2. Knitted Hat
I have some, so I will bring it.

3. Knitted Mitten
My old winter mitten all broken. So, I need to buy one. I found a cute winter mitten which not cover your finger so you still can use your camera or mobile with easy.

credit: https://www.aliexpress.com/beige-fingerless-gloves_reviews.html
I plan to looking for one in Suwon / Seoul.

4. Longjon
If you want to go on Winter, this is the most important stuff to have. Longjon, it's underwear for winter. It's hard to find it at Indonesia, but now you can buy online. Many online shop sell it. If you want, you can looking for Longjon that have wool inside, and it will keep you warm.

I have one usual longjon with spandex material, which I bought in China. And I have one with wool inside, which I bought at Taiwan. So, I will bring those.

It comes in pair, blouse and trousers. If you still don't find one, you can use some gymnastic wear that stick in your body (but not too tight). But, play attention for the material, buy Spandek Cotton or something that will keep warm and will not become cold.

5. Ear Warm Winter
This is important too. You will get your ear sick if your body can't accept some winter cold. So, the ear warm is to make your ear warm.

Don't press your ear when you feel cold, just keep it warm enough, or you will hurt your ear.

If you don't want to use ear warm winter, then you can looking for jacket with hat that there's thick fur around the hat so it could keep you ear warm.

6. Winter Snow Boots
This things is the first time that I need to buy once I get there, same with Mitten. Or if not, I will have to extra carefull while walking at snow.

7. Winter Mask
You can buy some in convenient store. It will keep your nose warm. But it's not too convenient to wear because the air around will limited.

8. Halter Neck Blouse
I got some halter neck blouse, which cover until your neck. It's very warm especially if it made from thick knit.

9. Hot Packs
We have to buy it at convenient store in Korea. We can stick it around our soles of the feet, our stomach, and back. And I saw that there's some hot packs, which we can bring around with our hand, and it will keep our hand warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment