Sunday, April 29, 2007

Beautiful Jiuzhaigou, you have to visit this place at least 1 time in your life # Sichuan - China





Finally, we will visit the famous 九寨沟 Jiuzhaigou today. The guide and driver pick us at the hotel, then we go to 九寨沟 Jiuzhaigou National Park.



Wo go around using Jiuzhaigou Shuttle Bus and the guide will always follow us. At first, we go to the farthest. From the entrance to the farthest, we saw many beautiful lake.



Actually, I didn't pay attention to the name of each lake and attraction place. But every lake and stop point is very beautiful. It's just, we go there when Wuyi Holiday so there's so many people. But Jiuzhaigou is very beautiful, so it's worth to visit.











I went there in spring (early May). I heard that in autumn, the scenery is very beautiful. I hope next time I could go there again in Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment