Monday, August 19, 2013

My Hotel CMYK @ Ratchada > Bangkok ~ Thailand < 2013 August 09 (3) > (Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Kuala Lumpur)

This is the budget hotel that I stay for 5 nights. It's cheap, and really suitable for backpacker or budget trip.

I choose this hotel, because the location. My cousin's friend ask us to stay at Ratchadaphisek area, and then when I browsing at Agoda, I found this hotel and some other hotel. But this is the cheapest and looks comfortable. Then we discuss it with our Thai friend, and she said that this is better because near her office too, so easy to pick us up.

Located only 5 minutes from MRT Huaykwang exit 1, and near shopping mall. It really convenient. Near 7/11 convenient store, and in the backside has a cafe.

Copy this image, and show to the taxi driver when you want to go to this hotel

We also choose this hotel, because this hotel has family room (triple room). We need 1 room for 3 people, so we decided to book this hotel for 5 nights.

Hotel Link: http://www.myhotelratchada.com/
Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1991119-Reviews-Myhotel_Cmyk_Ratchada-Bangkok.html
Agoda: http://www.agoda.com/my-hotel-cmyk-ratchada/hotel/bangkok-th.html

The hotel is clean, for standard double room, looks small, but okay. Just the cleaning service, I don't know how they manage. At the first day, my room didn't cleaning up. And they didn't give us new toiletries and mineral water. But in the next day everything is okay. Only at last day, in my brother's room which family room type, the cleaning service didn't clean the room again.

But so far okay, the receptionist service is good, and they have various breakfast.

Lobby
Lobby
Lobby
inside my room
in front of lift at my room's floor
in front of the lift in my room's floor
Address: 225/4 Pracharajbumpen Soi 5, Pracharajbumpen Road, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Phone: +6626928899

No comments:

Post a Comment