Sunday, May 4, 2014

Taman Sari Watercastle (2) > Yogyakarta ~ Special District of Yogyakarta ~ Indonesia

Today, I went to Taman Sari Watercastle, as assistant for my brother's job, pre-wedding photoshoot. Usually, we can use the place early than opening time, but this time, the staff said because the change of management, they open from 09:00 and no less. So when we got there, it's 07:00, they didn't open yet. Even the Sumur part also didn't open yet. So we went to the ruin part, which open from 06:00.

This is my 2nd time go here, and this ruin part is my first time entering here. When I came here for the first time, I didn't entering the place, only waiting in front of gate.




Then at 09:00, we went to the Sumur part.


We didn't entering the watercastle because the limited time. We tought that we can entering Taman Sari before opening time. So we decided to move for the next scene.

Taman Sari Watercastle - 1 : http://aawtraveldiary.blogspot.com/2013/11/2013-feb-04-taman-sari-water-castle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment