Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kuala Lumpur -- Bandar Sunway Day 1 - 2015 May 6 > Malaysia

Thank you for one of my aunty, I got a chance to roaming in Kuala Lumpur. But this time, this is on duty journey. I will accompany them to walk around Kuala Lumpur. 

My aunty stay at east java, her child study at Bandar Sunway. So, she wants to visit him while touring Kuala Lumpur. We depart from Yogyakarta, because my autny has something to do in central java, and the ticket price is cheaper than from Surabaya.

At 06:45, I go to Damri Bus Stasion at Hotel Wisata to go to the Airport. I took 7 o'clock bus and it cost IDR 50.000/pax. There's approximately 8 people inside the bus and the journey take 1.5 hours. 


At 08:30 I have arrived at Yogyakarta Adisucipto International Airport. My aunty and my cousin has already arrived in there too.

For information, there's road renovation at Jalan Adisucipto, after ringroad to Airport direction,right before the imigration. From 4 path of car road into 3 path which there only 1 path to airport direction. I'm lucky because it's still morning and not traffic in there. If you depart in the afternoon or evening, maybe you need to depart 2-3 hours early to avoid the late.

Arrived at airport, we still can't check-in. So we wait until 09:30. We drop our baggage, and after verified our documents, we passed the imigrations. Then we wait in the waiting room.



Approximately 11:15, we are boarding. Then at 12:00, we say "see you again Yogya".  There's delay 15 minutes from the exact time because of air traffic. It should be 11:45.

There's only Airasia Flight from Yogyakarta to Kuala Lumpur direct. I have been many times ride this plane and it'c comfortable. But this time, there's one stewardess that make me didn't feel comfortable inside the flight. She help us, but I thought that her behavior is less polite. I hope she could realize and fix her attitude.

We buy pre-flight meal on the flight. I buy Uncle Chin's Rice Chicken and my aunty and my cousin buy Nasi Lemak.

The flight took 2.5 hours. At 15:20 we landed at Kuala Lumpur International Airport Terminal 2. The airport is new, so expect half hours to walk to imigrations, and then half hours to wait for the baggage. Our baggage has already on the belt. Last time I came here, when I arrived at baggage claim, the baggage still not come out and we have to wait 15 minutes.

We decided to ride bus to Hotel Capitol Bukit Bintang. The bus station is on 1st floor.and you can see a lot of ticket booth in there. Just go to the bus locket and ask for the bus to your destination. Bus to hotel Capitol Bukit Bintang need to change to the small car. And it cost RM$15. The next bus is 16:30 which is still there 15 minutes to depart.

We go to platform A4 and the driver ask us what destination we go. And he will write our destination and I thought he tell the agency about it.

At 16:30 the bust depart. First stop is KLIA1. And no one depart from there so we continue to the city. Arrive near Pudu, we change to small car because the bus can not enter Bukit Bintang Area because there's MRT construction.

Finally, we arrive at Hotel Capitol Kuala Lumpur. It cost RM$195/room/night. We booked via hotel website, www.fhihotel.com with credit card guarantee.



The room is nice. We booked connecting room, so it seems a big room because we open the connecting door. We are on the 6th floor and the view from here is nice.





We rest for a while, while waiting for my cousin that study in Sunway come here. 1 hour.. 2 hours.. my cousins suddenly said, the monorail is broken so it didn't operated. He needs to wait on not sure time. So he decided to walk about 3km.

At 20:00, he arrive at hotel then we go eat dinner at Alor Street. We choose Alor Corner Stand which famous with Asam Laksa.



I order Curry Noodle. It's not my favourite, but it's better than Chicken amd Prawn Noodle which is my aunty's order. My cousins order Asam Laksa and Dry Noodle.






Then we walk along the alor street, we try coconut ice cream and also Wong Ah Wah chicken wings.






Then we go back to the hotel to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment