Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bromo -- Jember -- Banyuwangi -- Gilimanuk -- Ijen Day 6 - 2015 June 14 > East Java ~ Indonesia

Today is my last day at Jember. Wake up in the morning, then waiting to go to the airport.

I have a chance to taste cheese cake from Mary's Pattiserie. Maybe, I'm not a fans of cheese, I can't it whole.


Then at 08:30, my aunty accompany me to go to Jember Airport. It is located in the outer of city. And, there's nothing around there. You can see a lot of children, gather around the airport to see plane landing and take off.

Only there's 1 flight in here. It's Garuda from and to Surabaya.

It's convenient, so if you want to go to Jember, you can ride plane, just remember the time maybe not when you expect.


From Jember to Surabaya, flight time is 10:20, arrive at Surabaya at 11:15.
If you want to fly from Surabaya to Jember, flight time is 08:55, arrive at Jember at 09:50.

Arrive at Surabaya, Juanda International Airport 2nd Terminal, I have to go to 1st Terminal. Fortunately, the airport provide free shuttle bus. And fortunately again, when I arrive at the bus, there's a shuttle bus that will depart soon. So, I just go in the bus and waiting. It took about 15-20 minutes to go to 1st Terminal.

My next flight is Sriwijaya, flight time 15:20. After found the check-in counter, I decided to eat lunch first. A & W Restaurant become my choice because it's convenient.


Then after lunch, I go to check-in counter, and waiting for depart.


at 14:50 we boarding, then go back to Jogja. See you in the next trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment