Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bromo -- Jember -- Banyuwangi -- Gilimanuk -- Ijen Day 1 - 2015 June 09 > East Java ~ Indonesia

Woke up at 04:30, today finally my journey to Mt Bromo has begun.

Ticket checked, stuff checked, money  checked, identity checked. Everything is ready.
This time, I try to use Travel safe domestic from ACA for 5-11 days, cost IDR 45.000. Even for mountain climbing is not cover but at least they cover my journey.

At 05:40 I go to Damri Shuttle hus at Hotel wisata to ride thr shuttle to Airport.



At 06:00 we depart. And arrive at airport at 07:30.

My flight is Wings Air to Surabaya. And there's only 1 counter check-in open from 3 counter for Lion. Even for Wings Air there's 2 counter, but they didn't open. So we used Lion counter to Jakarta. *strange*

We only got 10kgs for baggage/person and many people has so many baggage so it took some times for the excess baggage payment. Fortunately, I have already use web check-in so I have already got my seat.



Then I'm waiting for boarding.

Boarding time is a little early, 08:15 and 08:35 we are already depart. 20 minutes early than the determine time.

It's a smooth flight, we arrive at Surabaya at 09:30.

I wait for baggage and my aunty. At 10:00, my aunty has arrived. Then we go to Ciputra World Mall, which is a new mall in Surabaya.

We passed some building

the long elevator inside the shopping mall
We eat lunch at Duck King.





Then we walk around while wait for my aunty's nephew.

After a while, my aunty's nephew is arrive. Then she eat lunch first at foodcourt. Then we depart to Bromo.

It tooks 3 to 4 hours to go there. Too bad, it's foggy when we arrive there, so we can't see the sunset. Our hotel, Lava View Lodge, is located in the peak of area, which we could see the Bromo crater in front of the hotel. And it's quiet cold. Don't forget to bring your jacket, sweater, gloves, and winter cap.





We have already booked for Family Room which rate IDR 1.250.000/room/night. This month is high season, so the price quiet high. There's 1 room inside the family room, and inside that room there's one large bed. Outside that room there's 2 single bed, a sofa and tv.






We also booked the jeep for the next day to Penanjakan 1 which cost IDR 500.000 for 2 place (Penanjakan 1 &  Bromo peak) and IDR 750.000 for 4 place (Penanjakan 1, Bromo Peak, Whisper Sand and Savana Field Telletubies).

We decided to booked the 2 place trip, and if we want to visit the others place, then we could negotiate with the driver.

We thought that if we booked via hotel, then at least it's guarantee.

After finished eat dinner and booked the jeep, then we sleep early because the next day we have to wake up at 02:45. 

No comments:

Post a Comment