Friday, May 13, 2016

Hash :: Mount Andong > Magelang ~ Central Java ~ Indonesia (3)

This is the 3rd time I'm hiking at Mount Andong.

Today, I climb with my friends. We all 8 people. Today is my friend birthday, so she wants to celebrate it by hiking at Mount Andong.


From Magelang, go to Kopeng direction, before Ngablak market turn left.


Follow the road.

There will be a sign, that the place is Mount Andong basecamp. So you don't have to worry. The entrance ticket : IDR 5.000/pax and IDR 5.000/car.


There's 2 rest area while climbing. After passed 2nd rest area, you will see this beautiful scenery.



Then after almost 1 hour and 40 minutes climbing, I arrive at the peak. This time, I walk really slow because I accompany one of my friend. Usually, it only took 1 hour and 15 minutes.

When you see this scene, then you have arrived at the peak

Mount Andont's Peak, 1726 MASL

The weather is nice, but the wind blew so strong. We didn't accross the devil's bridge / cow's back shape bridge because of the wind.

We celebrate my friend's birthday, by take picture. She brought the birthday banner.



At the Andong's Peak, you can see 5 and more mountain: Mount Merbabu, Mount Merapi, Mount Sumbing, Mount Sindoro, Mount Lawu, Mount Telomoyo, and Mount Ungaran.





Then we rest while eating noodle in one of the stan on Andong's Peak.
After a while, we go back down which not too easy because it's slipery. It took 1 hour and 18 minutes to go down.




Part 1 | Part 2



No comments:

Post a Comment