Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Check South Korea Visa Application :: South Korea Winter Escape Trip 6-15 January 2017

There's a website to check your visa application.

> Click Here: Link
> Choose: English.
> Then, choose: Diplomatic Office
> Choose: Passport No.
> Enter your Passport Number
> Filll your Full Name, with format: (Last Name) (First Name & Middle Name)
> Enter your Birthdate
> Then click Search

Your application will appear above the form. You can check whether the embassy has already received the application, or the embassy has approved the application.

Yesterday, I try to check, the status still "Application Received"


But today, I check again, and it changed to "Approved".


So it means, my visa has been approved. I need to waiting for the news from Travel Agent to get my visa.

Korea, I'm coming again.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment