Saturday, March 17, 2007

International Student Welcome Party and Jin Ding XuanRestaurant 金鼎轩酒楼 Yonghegong # Beijing - China

Today was International Student welcome party, which take place at lounge at 6th building. I met my roommate Gloria's friends.

After enjoy the party, we went to eat supper at Jin Ding Xuan restaurant 金鼎轩酒楼 *jindingxuan jiulounear MRT Yonghegong. My roommate join me and my friends too.

The restaurant specialized was dimsum and cantonese. The place open 24 hours and always full of people. Xiao Long Bao, Shrimp dumpling and spring rolls, etc, everything was delicious.

Besides the restaurant was night club and KTV.
I often come here with my friends, when we need supper. We can took the last bus, to Yong He Gong Station, then back with taxi. The price was okay, not too expensive but also not cheap. This is one of supper choice.

- http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/beijing/restaurants/chinese/jin-ding-xuan/
- http://www.thebeijinger.com/directory/jin-ding-xuan

Address:
77 Heping Xijie
和平里西街77号

No comments:

Post a Comment