Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Re-registration & Stroll around UIBE # Beijing - China

Today, we re-registered our applications and also make the payment for the course. It took place on the basement of 6th building. They will asking your name using Chinese first, and if you can speak chinese already, they will give you short interview. I'm one of the application that have an interview. They ask me to read a book. And fortunately, I can read it. I have already learn chinese language for 2 year for intensive. So they ask me to do the placement test.

After the registering finished, we stroll around UIBE with Greatwall, to take photos together. We arrived at the east side of the campus, which there's a small park in there. It's so beautiful, with the snow cover the park. With the sunny weather, make it more beautiful.


After took photos, we ate lunch at the red restaurant again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment