Wednesday, April 30, 2014

With Friends > Yogyakarta ~ Special District of Yogyakarta ~ Indonesia

Today, I went to Yogya with friends. We depart from Magelang at 09:30. Then arrived at Yogya at 10:30, and decided to eat lunch first. One of my friends suggest to try Mediterranea Restaurant, located at Jl. Tirtodipuran no. 24 A, Mantrijeron, Yogyakarta. (Phone: 0274-371052, email: info@restobykamil.com, website: www.restobykamil.com).

The restaurant interior, just like its name, Mediterranea. We feel comfy inside, and we choose room with AC because it's hot outside.

The restaurant just open, so we are the first guest today.




We order:

Recommended by Waiter

The special menu today, and recommended by waiter too

As information, if you order the special menu of the day, then if you order Ice Tea for your drink, you will get the ice tea for free.

After lunch, we went to Textile Store. One of my friends need to buy some material for dance performance costume.

At 14:30, we went to Empire XXI Theatre. I already bought the ticket of Spiderman 2 at 15:05 for 4 people. Today also the first day the Spiderman 2 premiering. At first, we want to watch Captain America, but one of my friends has already watched it. So we watch Spiderman 2.



After the movie ended, it's already 17:00 o'clock. So we decided to eat dinner. I suggest them to eat Gongso. It located at Babarsari, Yogyakarta, near my campus university. This was a place of memory for me. I often eat here while I'm study my bachelor degree. It's just like mixed chicken and eggs, with soysauce. And we eat it with rice.


After eat dinner, we went to Ambarukmo Plaza for eye shopping. My friends bought some clothes. At 20:00, we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment