Sunday, April 27, 2014

2014 April - Buy the Flight Ticket to South Korea

At the last week of April 2014, Airasia give promo for fly period 18 Aug 2014 to 30 Apr 2015. So this time, I decided to bought the ticket for my plan to go to South Korea. Even the ticket price was a promo ticket, but I thought, that's not the cheapest ticket too. But it's okay, because I don't know when will there is a promo again.

There's no direct flight from Yogyakarta, so I bought Yogyakarta to Kuala Lumpur round trip, and also Kuala Lumpur to Busan and Seoul (Incheon) to Kuala Lumpur.

I decided to went to Busan first for 3 nights, then go to Seoul and back from Seoul (Incheon). I plan to went with one of my best friend. And at Seoul we will meet my other friends who only go to Seoul.

When do I plan to go? It's a secret.. Teehee... XD

Just stay tune... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment