Thursday, October 16, 2014

Seoraksan National Park > Sokcho ~ South Korea > Day 09 (3) - 2014 October 16 (Busan, Gyeongju, Seoul, Daegwallyeong, Nami Island, Mt Seorak, Kuala Lumpur)

We still have time, so I decided to separate from my friend. She said that she wants to sit beside the river and enjoy the scene. So I decided to walk in the front of Cable Car's building. There's direction to where is it go.


I decided to visit the Temple because it's the nearest.

The gate to the Temple
It's a big Budha statue. Many people come here to pray.




After taking photos, I decided to go back to Cable Car's Building, and while waiting for the time, I bought hot chocolate. I'ts already cold in autumn even the sun shine brightly.

At 15:30, I go to level 2 and wait my boarding in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment