Thursday, June 23, 2016

Cooking :: Macaroni and Cheese

I love cheese, and I'm curious to make Macaroni and Cheese. Seems so delicious. I ate first time at Malaysia, at KLIA airport Pastamania. And it's delicious.

Ingredients:
- 100gr Macaroni
- 750ml Milk Full Cream
- 100gr Cheddar Cheese, shreded
- 100gr Cheese Melt / Mozarella, shreded
*Mozarella is so expensive in here, and because I seldom use cheese, so it's too wasting, so I used Cheese Melt

How to make it?
- Boiled Macaroni with 500ml Milk, until the milk is lesser and more sticky, the macaroni will be edible to eat.
- add the rest of the milk, and boiled again, don't forget to keep mix using spoon, so the macaroni will not be sticked at the bottom
- wait until the milk lesser, but don't let it all gone, put the cheese (both).
- mixed well and serve


It's simple. Next time, I want to try the baked one.

No comments:

Post a Comment