Monday, July 11, 2016

Back to Magelang :: Family Trip to Kuala Lumpur - Johor > Malaysia -- Day 7, 11th July 2016

Time to back home, our flight is 12:15. The Johor International Airport is like Yogyakarta Airport, so small. And, we have to print our baggage tag by ourself. We go there at 08:30 by taxi, and arrive so early.

After print the baggage tag, we go to baggage drop, and the staff check our baggage, then we have to wait until 10:30 to enter the imigration check. So we walk around, and buy some snack.

Then at 10:30, we enter imigration check, and waiting. There's a small shop duty free inside waiting lounge.  Then at 11:50, we boarding.

my lunch at Airasia, Roasted Chicken with Creamy Sauce, so yummy

Back to Magelang, back to work. I feel satisfied because this time, I could travelling with all family member + my uncle. Even not me who paying all, but at least, I took part 1/3 of the expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment