Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Rent a Car at Malaysia with Jalan Jajan Hemat

Because this time, I go to Malaysia with other 8 people (7 adult and 1 baby), so I decided it's convenient if we rent car and driver.

I browse through internet, and found one blog. The travel agent name is Jalan Jajan Hemat, located at Jakarta, Indonesia.

If you need a car in Malaysia / Singapore, you can contact Jalan Jajan Hemat (JJH), via email: sales@jalanjajanhemat.com.  Mrs Katherina will gladly reply you as soon as possible. Just don't forget to give detail of your trip plan so JJH could help you arrange the transportation. Or if you still didn't know where to go, you can ask JJH to arrange a tour for you.

I think their price is reasonable. Because I found another travel agent, is more expensive than JJH.

Once you confirm your booking and make a payment, then they will ask the name of the voucher (same with passport), and your phone number that you bring to Malaysia and send you the voucher via email.

I print the voucher 3 times, because I use the service for 3 different days, and I'm afraid they will ask for it each day.

1/2 days before the day, Mrs Katherina will give you detail about the driver and their phone and vehicle number that you will use. And how you will meet them.

I recomended this travel agent, if you want to rent a car for group at Malaysia / Singapore. I think they have the best service and driver. The driver is really kind, and nice. They help us if we need information.

All the price has already include petrol, toll, parking fee, and driver's fee. But we have to give tip for the driver.


No comments:

Post a Comment